Ever feel like you've lost touch with your albums whilst using iTunes? Always find yourself listening to nothing but Singles? Well, have no fear, Album Picker is here! OK, well maybe it's not quite that great. But basically, I wrote this program to pick albums for me to listen to. Just set what criteria you require, and Album Picker will look through your Library and pick an album for you.
You can set it to favour those albums you've rated higher than others, as well as those which haven't been rated yet. Also, Album Picker can ignore the Singles in your collection (i.e. those with less than 4 tracks say).
As you can see, this only version 0.4 of the app. So feel to contact me with any requests for features. And if any kind soul feels like making me an icon for Album Picker (I am terrible at anything graphics related!) then don't hesitate to do so!
- Added the ability to choose what playlist albums are picked from
- The "close" button of the main window is now available
- Added "Software Update" system
- Localised some parts of the interface
- New system for displaying help to avoid text cut-off
- Added cancel button to progress bar panel
- Changed title of the acceptance button to "Play"
Mac OS X 10.3 or later. (Only tested on OS X 10.4 thus far, so if you have any problems with earlier versions, contact me)